- Marcus Stroke & Neuroscience Center
- Primary Location
- 80 Jesse Hill Jr Drive SE Atlanta, GA 30303
- Telephone Number
- (404) 616-1111
Dr. Jonathan Grossberg received his BA in Political Science from Brown University. He went on to receive his MD and complete residency training in Neurosurgery from Alpert Medical School at Brown University and fellowship training in Open Cerebrovascular and Endovascular Neurosurgery at Emory University Hospital. He currently holds a faculty appointment as an Assistant Professor in Neurosurgery and Radiology at Emory University School of Medicine. He is Board Certified in Neurological Surgery.
Dr. Grossberg’s areas of clinical expertise include open surgical and endovascular management of cerebrovascular diseases including: aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations, acute ischemic strokes, dural arteriovenous fistulas, and carotid stenosis, as well as other neurosurgical diseases such brain tumors, head trauma, and spine trauma.
Dr. Grossberg’s research interests include clinical outcomes of aneurysm patients treated via endovascular methods and stroke patients treated with thrombectomy.
- Emory PRO-LEAD: Emory Medicine Professional Leadership Enrichment and Development Program, Atlanta, GA, 2017
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons Leadership in Healthcare Course, Chicago, IL, 2017
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Medical Honors Society, 2013
- Warren-Alpert Medical School at Brown University Melvyn Gelch Prize, Department of Neurosurgery, 2013
- Rhode Island Hospital Resident of the Month, 2011
- Congress of State Neurosurgical Societies Socioeconomic Fellowship, 2010-11
- Warren-Alpert Medical School at Brown University Dean’s Prize for the outstanding medical student in the graduating class, 2006
[su_feed url=”https://eutils.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/eutils/erss.cgi?rss_guid=1DcWN_5iVm-7o3UinZ7ynh0-4_3aMtK7TNlV6rNFuIe3l4RMn7″ limit=”10″]
- Neurological Surgery – Neurological Surgery
- Education and Training
- Medical School @ Rhode Island Hospital-Lifespan/ Brown University
- Internship @ Rhode Island Hospital-Lifespan
- Residency @ Rhode Island Hospital-Lifespan
- Emory University Hospital