- Marcus Stroke & Neuroscience Center
- Primary Location
- 80 Jesse Hill Jr Drive SE Atlanta, GA 30303
- Telephone Number
- (404) 616-1111
Dr. Nicolas A. Bianchi is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Neurology at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
He received his medical degree and finished an internal medicine residency training in Argentina and then continued his training at University of Miami where he completed his neurology residency and a vascular neurology fellowship. Dr. Bianchi is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and is a member of the American Academy of Neurology and the AHA/American Stroke Association. Prior to his present appointment at Emory University, he held faculty appointment at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences working as the Medical Director of the AR SAVES Telestroke Program and as the interim medical director of UAMS’s certified Primary Stroke Center.
Currently, Dr. Bianchi is a faculty attending at the inpatient neurology service and outpatient stroke clinic of the Marcus Stroke and Neurosciences Center at Grady Memorial Hospital and also serves at the stroke clinic in The Emory Clinic and Emory University Hospital. His clinical and research interests include treatment of acute ischemic stroke, stroke systems of care and telemedicine for acute stroke.
- Faculty Excellence Award, for excellent Patient Satisfaction in Grady 8A unit in 2017. Emory SOM, October 18th, 2017.
[su_feed url=”https://eutils.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/eutils/erss.cgi?rss_guid=1bczA4VFKSFn0RbnvXyzAfJ72JI9TPTGizjxj3n333Jz09Jk4x” limit=”10″]
- Psychiatry/Neurology – Neurology
- Education and Training
- Medical School @ Universidad Catolica
- Internship @ University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Residency @ University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital