From treatment of complex strokes and aneurysms to epilepsy and neurointensive care, the Marcus Stroke and Neuroscience Center delivers optimal care to improve neurologic outcomes.
With a multidisciplinary team of neurointerventionalists, neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuroradiologists and Emergency Department physicians, Grady offers comprehensive neuroscience services including:
- Advanced care for patients with strokes and aneurysms, including those involving severe deficits or multiple organs
- Neurointensive care using the latest technology and most advanced monitoring systems
- Epilepsy care and treatment
- A center on aging with an emphasis on stroke awareness and education
- A global health program designed to inspire and extend excellence in neurological care, research and teaching
If you or a loved one has suffered a stroke and need immediate medical attention, go to your local Emergency Department and they can transfer you to the stroke center. You can also go directly to the Grady Emergency Department, and they will take you directly to the stroke center.